Ways to Give at South Bay Bible Church
At South Bay Bible Church, there are multiple ways to give. Each method allows for God's work to be done as you are faithful to his calling to give in a God-honoring way (systematically, proportionally, sacrificially). Find the one that is right for you...
Giving online is a safe and easy way to give. Simply click the "Give Online Today" button below and follow the process. It is fast, secure, and safe; we use encrypted secure servers.
Automated Bank Debit
Automated Bank Debit is the easiest and most effictive way to automate your giving. once it is set up, you may update or change your giving at any time by simply contacting the church office. Plus 100% of your gift goes to the ministries of South Bay Bible Church because there are no processing fees. To sign-up, complete the Auto-Debit Form and mail, fax, or put it in the offering during our weekend worship services.
There are great benefits to online giving for both you and the church . . .
- Faithfully Honoring God - When you sign up to give automatically, you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith! The Bible teaches that we are to honor God with the "First Fruits" of our labor (Proverbs 3:9). Be setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure that your First Fruits are faithfully given back to God.
- Simplicity - You will not have to remember whether you gave this month or send in an offering by mail when you are on a trip.
- Security - We utilize an encrypted secure website for your online records. Online giving is more secure than giving with a check or cash because an electronic gift cannot be lost or stolen.
- Focus - Instead of having to worry about writing a check and filling out an envelope during the service, you can be fully focused on the worship, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping South Bay Bible Church - Online giving is more cost effective for our church to process, and it makes our record keeping much easier.
Give at the Weekend Worship Services
You can give cash, checks, or by debit/credit card using the offering envelopes while attending any worship service at South Bay Bible Church. Offering envelopes are always provided in the back of the seats in the sanctuary.
Mail Your Offering to the Church Office
Use either the church postage pre-paid offering envelope or your own envelope to mail your offering directly to the South Bay Bible Church office.
South Bay Bible Church
Post Office Box 321
East Moriches, NY 11940
Appreciated Marketable Securities are a great way to maximize your giving because you receive an immediate income tax deduction for the full fair market value of your securities. In addition, you pay no capital gains tax on the difference between your cost and the fair market value. For more information on giving stocks/bonds/securities to South Bay Bible Church, please call the church office at (631) 909-8241 or email at [email protected].
A Note About Credit Cards
While we allow the use of credit cards for tithes and offerings, we still strongly encourage the use of electronic funds transfer rather than credit cards for two primary reasons:
- Although many pay off their credit cards each month, many also do not. We do not want to encourage someone to go into debt and pay interest on gifts given to the church.
- With electronic transfer, your entire gift goes to the church. When using a credit card, as much as 3% of your gift can go to the credit card company.
Online Giving Privacy Policies
Your information is held securely in our online environment. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions. You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be cancelled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact us at [email protected] or (631) 909-8241.