Connect With Us
South Bay Bible Church
Orientation: We'll Help You Find Your Way
We're glad you desire to find out more about South Bay Bible Church, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to get your questions answered and connect with South Bay Bible Church. Every other month, we offer an orientation experience. This class is taught by Senior Pastor Martin Hawley. This class is the basic introduction to our church family. Since we have members from many different church backgrounds, this class was designed to clearly explain who and what our church is. Discover SBBC has four key parts:
- Our Salvation (What God has done for us)
- Our Statement (Why we exist as a church)
- Our Strategy (How we fulfill our purpose)
- Our Structure (When and where we fulfill our purpose)
Each orientation is about two hours long, and during that time, we provide a free lunch and refreshments at breaks. There is no charge for the orientation. This is a popular class, and you will enjoy yourself.
Below are the next opportunities to CONNECT:
(Space is limited and reservations are strongly suggested.)
- Sunday, September 30, at 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 18, 2018, at 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 20, 2019, at 12:30 p.m.